Senior In-Home Care Services
If you are looking for an organization that is committed to personalized home CARE and support of your loved one, we can help.
We have been providing Care in homes since 2005. Many of our Caregivers have been our employees for many years serving families with a deep sense of devotion. Often times our Caregivers are more than just outside staff but essentially become a part of the family they are serving.
Everything begins with a Plan of Care. Our approach is to do a thorough assessment and match the appropriate staff member based on the physical needs, personality, and temperament. This helps us to match the skill set required. It is critically important to understand the physical needs, but equally important to understand the person.
Types of Care given
Standard In Home SENIOR Care
• Homemaker/Companion Care
• Meal Preparation and Planning
• Transportation to Appointments
• Hygiene Care/Bathing/Grooming
• Med Reminders
• Assistance with Mobility in Home
• Reading and Board Games
• Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly Home Visits by an LPN or RN to monitor vitals in elderly or sick
• Determine that Meds are Properly taken
• Observe Physical, Emotional State
• Accompany to Dr’s Appointment
Additional Care by Certified Nurse's Aide
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Specialized Care
• Respite Care following Hospital Stay or Surgery
• Sitting with or Spending Night While in Hospital
• Care While Under Hospice